Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 29: The End is Near

Oh in so many ways, the end is near....

I bought some Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP) at Loblaws today; $3.99 for 380g, where each 24g (dry) serving has 12g of protein. I'm going to mix it in with the rest of my bean stew and report on the taste tomorrow.

Tonight, my first real length of front crawl on my own... and I did a total of 4 laps somewhat properly, although with unilateral breathing.

And thanks to PK for setting up the celebratory brunch at Cora's - Saturday at 10 folks!

Breakfast: 1 serving (30g) Special K cereal, 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups coffee, apple $1.71
Lunch: 2 cups bean & barley stew, peanut butter sandwich, instant coffee, granola bar (free! Thanks Paul) $0.82
Dinner: 2 cups bean & barley stew, 2 slices bread with margarine $0.63
Snack: Hot chocolate, 40g trail mix $0.99
Other: Multivitamin $0.10

Day 29 Total: $4.25

No comments: