Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 28: I really have to move

Ok, now I'm really counting down the days until I can move. So if I EVER get paid... I'm looking for a new place downtown. This is an old building, but I never realized what the accoustics are really like - just now (1:15 AM) this guy knocked on my door and said, very politely, that he had to get up at 6AM and could I please turn my movie down. Very interesting since I have lived here 4 years and never had that problem!

So of course I am appalled, and I say to the guy, "Well do you hear this often?! I'm so sorry if you do, please tell me anytime and I will turn stuff off!" And he kind of shrugs and looks at his feet and hems and haws, so I bet he does hear my music/ movies often. He was so polite and timid, I felt quite bad for him... I guess, normal people do go to bed 11-12 on Sundays... I apologized profusely and turned off everything. Now I just feel embarassed, geez! Maybe he's been silently cursing me for 4 years and I never even knew he could hear me!

See why I have to get a new place! (Well, for many reasons). PLEASE I NEED TO GET PAID.

Breakfast: 1 packet instant oatmeal $0.20
Lunch: 2 cups OJ with 3/4 scoop whey protein $1.38
Dinner: 2 cups coffee, 4 cups bean & barley stew $0.93
Snack: Peanut butter sandwich, 40g Sierra mix, hot cocoa $1.27
Other: Multivitamin, Ca/ D, glucosamine $0.16

Day 28 Total: $3.93

No comments: