Sunday, January 14, 2007

Day 14: Invincible

I'm rolling now, caught up in the momentum, unstoppable. Food is utilitarian, and I feel invincible! Today I hit the gym and did cardio like the Energizer Bunny, even laughed at how I good it felt, despite not eating at all since last night. In fact, it was 6pm before I had the first food or drink of the day, and I felt no hunger even then. I ate a salad because it seemed like the right thing to do... and then headed off to my swimming lesson - the first lesson of Session Two!

I went over $5 today because I was worried about my protein intake; I gulped down 1 litre of skim milk and that killed my budget. My arms were still aching from Saturday's ultra-lifting, "jelly-arm" workout and it would be counter-productive to neglect the proper nourishment. Remember folks, I've banked a surplus this month! All items from Loblaws unless otherwise noted.

Dinner: 1 bag Lipton noodles (Zellers) & 1 can tuna (Loeb - free! Thanks Amanda), 1 cup mixed vegetables, mixed field green salad & dressing $1.95
Snack: Mini rice cakes (Zellers), 1L skim milk, 2 cups coffee, 1 tsp hot chocolate mix $3.08
Other: Multivitamin $0.10

Day 14 Total: $5.13
*Note that I received 4 cans of tuna from Amanda, who kindly insisted on paying for them while we were in line at Loeb!

No comments: