Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 11: The Joy of Leftovers

Today was a pretty easy day, thanks to the leftovers from last night. I even had two workouts today - a 9k run at lunch, and a good workout in the gym in the evening - and experienced no hunger pangs. I missed having Vector & marshmallows with tea; what a treat that was tonight!

No other news, except that the weather is finally cooling off. I saw someone run around on the semi-frozen canal at about 10pm today ... a few of us were watching over the Laurier bridge to see if the idiot would fall through the ice, but it didn't happen.

I walked by a discarded Second Cup paper beverage cup today and thought how strange it was ... to not have purchased a Second Cup coffee since I finished school & started this experiment! Funny thing is, I wonder why it always was so necessary for me to take one to class? My coffee tastes good at home (way to go Nabob).

Breakfast: 3 cups splitpea soup with ham, 2 cups coffee $0.94
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti sauce, 4 slices whole wheat bread (free!), tea $0.05
Dinner: 3 cups splitpea soup with ham, apple $1.38
Snack: Some of Mike's candy $0.00
Other: 2 cups of tea with milk, 3 cups Vector cereal & marshmallows, multivitamin & Ca/ D $2.61

Day 11 Total: $4.98

No comments: