Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Fallen Mouse

Here lies my trusty mouse, laser dark forever, scroll-button stilled at last. Never again will I hear its soft “click” or feel its smooth, ergonomic curves; surely I will miss the ease with which it glided over my desk, the graceful roll of its wheel and the gentle grey colour which so perfectly matched my grieving keyboard.

Tragically felled by an errant cup of hot tea, despite numerous attempts to resuscitate …

R.I.P., Mouse. I will always regret this day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May we pass our most heart felt sorrow! We were wondering when the wake was and if there was a foundation that we could make a donation to in the mouses memories?

Be strong strong young Bee! Mouses come and go, but a humerus mouse pad is forever!

Mikey and Ang

PA said...

Many thanks for your kind thoughts. The wake planned for this week was cancelled due to an amazing event: PK the miracle-worker revived the dead! Details in today's post...