Friday, October 19, 2007

A lot has happened...

May have to revamp this blog, because I am tired of preaching to the converted, while the rest of us prance around in Prada and SUV's. Besides, I may only have a few years left. I'm just tired of it.

Going to watch TV and maybe indulge in a drink to go with my laziness this weekend, anyone care to join me... so I'm not such a loser...

Swam my first non-stop 2 kilometers last night (short course). Then followed it up with 500 more meters of drills and swim practice this morning. Disheartening to see my best time for 50m is.... drumroll please... 1 minute 5 seconds. On repeat, I could only manage 1 minute 8 seconds. The best kickers in the world can do 100m of flutterkick in 1 minute.

That's right... ONE HUNDRED meters of kick in 1 minute. So, more than twice as fast as I can SWIM.

No comments: